Sr. Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Msquare team has been heads down on operationalizing the business from a technology and legal perspective and we are finally ready to announce ourselves to the world.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to join our team at Msquare. You will be part of a dynamic cross-functional team that is responsible for full software development life cycle from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. It’s a great plus if you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies.
Msquare has a remote first employee strategy and therefore this position is 100% remote. Your benefits package will include equity + commission for every new customer we acquire. You will be responsible to building Msquare’s social media strategy from scratch. You will be one of the first 5 employees of Msquare. We can promise you 2 things: i) It will be a ride and ii) it will be worth your while.
The successful candidate must provide clips that demonstrate their expertise with relevant subject matter. Please attach 3 “works” for us to review that demonstrate your subject matter expertise and writing skills; links and pdfs are both acceptable.
- • Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- • Design client-side and server-side architecture
- • Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- • Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- • Write effective APIs
- • Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- • Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- • Create security and data protection settings
- • Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- • Write technical documentation
- • Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field