Chief Social Media Officer (Remote)
Msquare team has been heads down on operationalizing the business from a technology and legal perspective and we are finally ready to announce ourselves to the world.
As Chief Social media officer, you will be responsible to developing and executing on the social media strategy at Msquare. Msquare has a remote first employee strategy and therefore this position is 100% remote. Your benefits package will include equity + commission for every new customer we acquire. You will be responsible to building Msquare’s social media strategy from scratch. You will be one of the first 5 employees of Msquare. We can promise you 2 things: i) It will be a ride and ii) it will be worth your while.
The successful candidate must provide clips that demonstrate their expertise with relevant subject matter. Please attach 3 “works” for us to review that demonstrate your subject matter expertise and writing skills; links and pdfs are both acceptable.
- Develop thorough outlines to comprehensively cover any assigned topic.
- Write compelling content to reach and engage external audiences across all levels of financial and technical sophistication. Content will appear on the Msquare.us, Medium, Twitter & Instagram
- Write articles on crypto and finance-related topics for consumption by customers and the general public.
- Optimize all content for maximum SEO value: structuring, keywords, meta tags, etc.
- Proofread materials for colleagues and provide quality control.
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a focus in Arts, Design, Communications, English, Journalism) or equivalent.
- 1-5 years of experience as a writer or editor, preferably in cryptocurrency and blockchain, technology, security or financial services industry or as a journalist covering financial services, with experience writing blogs
- Proven excellence in writing and style
- Supreme attention to detail
- Ability to deliver excellent, high quality work under time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is strongly preferred: technical analysis, cryptocurrency trading, cryptocurrency tokens, cryptocurrency regulation, digital asset security, crypto industry news